Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crazy Hair

Last week at awana, we had crazy hair night. It was so much fun!!! So many of the kids came with such creative ideas to make their hair crazy. I tried my bestest to capture the greatness... but unfortunately my camera is malfunctioning. Most of the pictures are blurry, but I'm sure you can get the idea anyway :)
These were all the kids who had crazy hair.




So there is sorta a funny story about my crazy hair. As I was getting ready to leave our house to go to awana, lo and behold I couldn't get out of my driveway because it was being blocked. When this happens, we get to go knock on all the neighbors doors and ask if they are blocking the driveway. So, I got to do this with my curlers in. Most everyone looked at me like I was completely ridiculous... which I am... but I was feeling pretty embarrassed. Needless to say, I felt much more comfortable when I got to the church and was in the presence of many others who were just as (if not more so) ridiculous :) Such as Nathan who looks somewhat like he stuck his finger in an electrical socket. :)


This was the original intention for my crazy hair...
it just didn't happen until we were already home.

No comments: