Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 10, 2009

New Blog

I discovered a new blog. Well, its not really new, but new to me. I discovered that one of my friends from church has a blog where she posts incredible recipes she has tried. YUM! I was fortunate enough to have some of her leftovers last week, which were delicious, then I discovered the recipe on her blog. So we made it last night. It's very tasty and I'd like to make all 3 of you who read ths blog aware of her blog so that you can be filled with the deliciousness of her recipes too :) Last night, we had the Double Stuffed Lemon Garlic Chicken. Jen Shimko really is the cook extraordinaire. If nothing else, you should give this recipe a try sometime. Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: