Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogging Made Easier

So how many of you (maybe 4 or 5) people who read this blog were drawn in to think that I have truly come up with an easier way of blogging? I'm sorry to say, it is a bit misleading. It really is only blogging made easier for me because we finally have internet at our house!! YAY!!!! So now instead of having to always try to figure out when I can blog on Nathan's computer at the church, I have the freedom to do it at home anytime I want... for about 2-7 more days that is. Then the freedom/anytime part will change :)

Speaking of that, a brief update for those of you who care to know...I'm very close to the end here. 40 weeks tomorrow to be exact (or as "exact" as they can be). My last appointment showed I was 4 cm dilated and 75% effaced. The baby is pretty much supposed to fall out at that point, right? I guess not. Baby is still a little too high so we are waiting (ever so patiently I might add) for to engage a little more. My next appointment is on Friday--the 5th of February--yes the day AFTER my due date. I'm quite convinced I will be going to that appointment, and I'm very anxious to know what they will say. I would imagine I will still be more dilated, so that leaves me hoping they will send us to the hospital to have our little girl~ I know you aren't all on the edge of your seat as much as we are (except the grandmas who read this) but we will be excited to let everyone know the news. :)

Lastly, here are a few of the decorations pictures I promised from my shower. Again just another sign of how adorable and precious everything was, and how wonderful all the ladies are who worked so hard to put everything together for me. They can officially all be hired for all future birthday parties :)
Incase you can't read this it says--
"A Little Bit of Mom and a Little Bit of Dad makes the Sweetest Baby the World's Ever Had."



This cake was the most absolutely precious cute cake.
I didn't want to cut into it at all!!



No comments: