Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Washington Home

Ok, for all you family out there who have been wondering where we're living, here it is. Some pictures of our home. Lots of the walls are still blank, but we do have things on the walls in the family room because thats where we spend the most time.

I thought I should start with Bella--I know you've all been missing her so much :) She has adjusted to washington quite well, however she doesn't love the drizzle. She goes from window to window looking for where I am in the house so she can beg me to be let inside :)

One view of the master bedroom (if you walk in the door the bed is to the left)

Another angle of Master Bedroom

Standing by couch looking toward doorway into kitchen.
We decided to use that corner as a play area for Makaela so we have
one of those big foam alphabet puzzles spread out and all her toys there.
Looking into the family room. We just got that sectional from a family on craigslist. It was a pretty good deal...needs a little cleaning up but was a good deal for the condition it is in :)

This is the guest room where you can stay if you come visit us :)

Office/catch all room :)

Makaela's Room

Kitchen--they painted it red which matches our dishes very nicely :)

2 comments:

ALWAYS BOARD said...

YAY! Thanks for sharing pictures. I can't wait to come see it in person! Love, love, love the red kitchen! :)

J & A said...

I love you so much- thank you for creating such a warm and hospitable home and putting up the pics so I can see. I would love to come and visit you I miss you so much.