Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dear Sweet Husband


I will put up a post with pictures and Videos of Makaela as soon as they are all finished uploading :) I just have a few things I wanted to mention.

1. I love my dear husband so very very much!! He is so sweet and thoughtful. I find myself often praising God for him, but especially yesterday. I'm so thankful for him and his job, and I'm so thankful that he loves his job. He had SO much to accomplish yesterday with both choir and band practice approaching quickly. Makaela and I arrived at church around 5 with dinner as we do every Tuesday, and he was trying to pull things together for rehearsals. He said he was running "very behind" but he was still able to finish things up (with a quick 5 minutes to inhale dinner to boot!!). This may seem like such a trivial thing, but what I'm getting to is how encouraging it was to see him working hard, all be it stressed out, but with a good attitude and in a manner that was pleasing to the Lord. And when all was said and done, he led both the choir and the band in productive, diligent, and God-honoring rehearsals. What a blessing to see him finish so well given the business and stress of the day. Thank
you Lord for encouraging him to have you on the forefront of his thoughts and actions in everything he does!!
2. I love my dear husband so very very much!! Monday was my birthday and in his sweetness and love for me, he got me a pair of aquamarin
e earrings that have a little diamond as well. They are so beautiful and I love them and appreciate that token of his love for me.
3. I love my dear husband so very very much. He rocks. Thats all :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Your posts make me smile, Leanna! How refreshing to hear a woman speak of her husband with love and admiration and praise! The Lord has blessed the two of you and stands at the center of your marriage. It is a TRUE blessing that he has work he loves. We are so happy to have you in our church family.
Last year Steve gave me Aquamarine earrings! Fun!