Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Embarrassing!

As I looked back at our blog to see what the last thing I blogged about (because, no, I could not remember on my own it had been so long!!) I realized that I hadn't blogged since Makaela started walking!! I have a short little video of when she was just getting used to the idea. Most of you by now have seen her flying around!! She started walking about a week before Mother's Day, and has been cruising ever since! I think by now she has even figured out how to run! Or at least that's what it seems like :)

I obviously have a lot to catch up on, so I will work on all of that next, including the video of the beginnings of walking plus other videos of dancing and new phrases she's learned and of course, pictures!!

Lots coming your way so stay tuned!!

No comments: