Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bella VS. The Bunny

Recently, Makaela was given one of those little furry toys that have plastic feet on the bottom, and you can wind them up and they hop/jump all over the place. I must admit, there are a whole slew of toys that make me think "I wonder what Bella would do with that". :) you know you've got a good dog who will provide LOTS of entertainment when you look at things and ask yourself that question. So, of course, I thought "I wonder what Bella would do with this bunny". Well, here are 2 videos of what she did. We knew she would probably freak out a little and definitely want to play with it. In the first video, you get the idea of how she initially reacted to it. It wasn't even 2 minutes before she had the plastic feet off of that little bunny, so you were left with the bunny, the little winder gadget on the side, and a buzzing noise when the area where the feet used to be was triggered. The result is in these 2 videos. Enjoy an if you're like me, grab a tissue or 2 because I was laughing so hard I cried :) We love our crazy Bella
p.s. please excuse the condition of my house in these videos :) We were having a lazy day :)
p.s.s. I just watched the videos again and yep---still laughing so hard I cry :)



No comments: