Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Diamond Candles

I heard about a fun thing recently--Diamond Candles :) A friend told me about them, but couldn't justify paying for one. These are fun candles that have a ring in them. You just let them melt down enough to get the ring, which is valued anywhere from $10-$5000. A fun idea :) Anyway, I thought about getting her one for Christmas, then I came across this giveaway from MommyandMeGiveaways for these very candles!! So, I thought I'd enter and see what luck my might come my way :) Check them out. A free ring is fun :)

As a side note, it has been quite a while since I've entered any giveaways from MommyandMe, but I have been a lucky winner on numerous occasions, so as a shout out to them, they are awesome!! Who doesn't love brand new, free, and useful things?!?! They do a great job reviewing the products, then lucky people win them :) Check them out!!

No comments: