Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blessings

Today I had the opportunity to work in our church office all day. I normally volunteer on Wednesday mornings, but since my Wednesday afternoon was free, I was here all day. The opportunity to give of my time and gifts in the office at church is such a blessing to me!! I am reminded over and over again of how good the Lord is to have put us in this church, and how thankful I am for the church. God's plans are so much better than our own are, and I am so thankful for His sovereignty in our lives! I work with Jo at the office and she is just the most wonderful friend. She is such an encouragement, and such a crack up! We laugh all day and it is such a joy to be able to serve her by helping her in the office. I love love love it!! Praise God for His Love and His Goodness...

No comments: