Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

Announcing Mr. Fred Pumpkin Head!!

Here are the pictures you all have been waiting for. This was my experience in pumpkin carving for the first time in a very long time. Let me just say again that I didn't design the pumpkin, so I cannot really take credit for this great work of art. On the flip side... the end result is something that only its creator can really love...
There was much debate as to whether or not the pumpkin was going to be a girl or a boy. It's a one of a kind face with beautiful eyelashes, bushy eyebrows, and a gigantic mouth with 2 small buck teeth. Nathan and I decided he should be a boy and Nathan named him Fred. I think it is because of the eyebrows. But he is so handsome!!

No comments: