Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

I carved a pumpkin. This is a major step. First, I absolutely hate the smell of pumpkin innards. And I hate having to touch that nasty slimy stuff inside. I don't remember carving pumpkins much as a child. But on Wednesday, I started a new tradition. I carved a pumpkin with a few friends, and I was able to manage the smell and the nasty stuff inside! It was so fun! My friend designed my pumpkin for me, so I cannot take credit for the great work of art. All I have to say is that only the creator of the pumpkin could love it so much :) Pictures of Fred (yes, Nathan and I named the pumpkin Fred) will be coming soon. He is so cute. Don't be jealous.

No comments: