Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Nathan!!

Today we celebrated Nathan's 26th birthday. He enjoyed a restful day at home just hanging around. He did have to help me with a few things, but they were all very minor tasks. I spent most of my day in the kitchen baking "the birthday cake" and an apple pie/crunch recipe. My fist time making both recipes and they turned out great! We celebrated tonight with some friends and enjoyed some great fellowship; and, of course, some laughs over the wii. :)
Tomorrow we are having our families over/up/down for some taco's and probably more time on the wii :) I will try to remember my camera this time so I can add some pictures of the birthday festivities! For now its just Happy Birthday to Nathan with pictures to come!!

No comments: