Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cooking with Mom

A few weeks ago, I was making a dessert for a group we were having over. I tried my hand at a chocolate mousse which was a bit time consuming so I enlisted the help of the Bumbo to help out with Makaela. She was completely in awe of what was going on with all of the mixing. Needless to say, she showed great interest in the kitchen... maybe she will want to cook with her mama. :)

Safety note: I did slide the bumbo all the way to the back of the coutner, and I was close by at all times to make sure there were no accidents. She was hardly moving around though... I don't know that I've ever seen her sit so still. She just stared and stared with such intensity. It was so fun to see :)

No comments: