Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bella Vs. Nathan

So this video--well--back when we lived in Cali, Nathan used to play with Bella under the blanket all the time (which also meant I was washing the blanket all the time). We were a little less strict about Bella being on our couches at that time, however, the new (to us) couch she has not been allowed on. But in this particular instance, I couldn't stop it from happening. I also realize its very contradictory to tell Bella to "get down" and then tell her to "get him". I just gave up and let it happen. I'm sure she enjoyed the interaction :) Her whole goal is to get to Nathan's head which he is keeping mostly well covered. She did catch a break and got her little nose in there at which point Nathan started saying "OH GROSS! OH GROSS!"

No comments: