Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello Fall, welcome to our home :)

Well, fall has finally found its way into our home :) It has take a little while, but the brisk weather and the combination of sunshine an rain inspired me to get those last few fall decorations taken care of :) I am a little disappointed, however, because I feel like I've scoured the earth to find gords and with no success! There is I might go to 1 or 2 other grocery stores, but I might just be too late. I have seen LOTS of squash, but none of the gords that have the shape of little yellow squash. But fear not, I will continue my search and hopefully come out victorious! In the meantime, I got some pumpkins and cut out the middle so I could insert little "pumpkin spice" candles. I saw this idea from my dear friend, Lisa, a few years ago and just loved it! Now the smell of spice pumpkin and cinnamon are fillng our house--and shortly the smell of pumpkin chocolate chips shall be joining the sweet aroma in our home. I just love fall :)

No comments: