Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

January/February Come and Gone

Wow January flew by and here we are at the end of February!! I can't believe it. Time has gone so quickly. When we got home from our Christmas Vacation, we had just 5 short weeks before Makaela's birthday. We got right back into the swing of things with Choir and Band and my Bible Study and College group and other various activities. Ihad one chance to blog while our computer screen was working a while back and haven't been able tosince then. My parents, however, graciously gave us my Grandma's old (which is actually quite new) laptop so we are able to be online again. Thank you so much for your sacrifice Mom and Dad!! Especially when your own computer is down right now!!

So I thought since I had access to be able to blog, I would
go ahead and update on things. Mostly pics and videos of Makaela (like usual), but our life is pretty routine. So she is the most changing thing to update
on :) And, as always, we'll throw in a video or two of Bella :)

So here are a few pictures from Late January and I'll do a February/birthday post next :)

Enjoy!!


This one I just had to post because the camera caught her in the middle of a funny movement with her face. And its just too funny not to share :)



This is what Makaela did one day while I was working on cleaning a refrigerator. At least it was just the toilet paper :) Its a pretty harmless thing to keep her occupied :)

No comments: