Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bella Vs. "The Bug"

Ok for all you Zerlang/Board people out there. We did it. We went and bought one of the Bugs. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, this is what it is.

So my cousin, Jonathan, got a few of these for Christmas. Naturally, Nathan and I immediately wondered what Bella would do with one of those. Once we got home from vacation, we promptly bought one and the following videos are the result of her reaction to them. I just have to apologize for the shakey video--its really hard to keep the camera still when your laughing so hard your whole body is shaking, and in my case, tears are streaming down my face!! Oh Bella...






No comments: