Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Long Time Gone

Hello all! It has bee quite a while since I've blogged--but I really have a good reason this time! Our computer screen hasn't been working, and still doesn't the majority of the time, however, I turned the computer on last nigt (screen not working) and came in to see it working this morning. So I thought I'd try to sneak in some blog posts before it decides to go crazy on me!!
I just took a look at our blog and realized the last post I did. My goodness, I feel like I don't even know where to start!

Before Christmas, I got to enjoy a quick last minute visit from my best friend, Emily Walter. It happened to be that she was in Portland and she extended her trip a few days so she could come up and see us. We had such a wonderful time together! Unfortunately for her she kinda as drug along with us for all of our normal activities/routines but it was so fun to have her along for those things! This was the weekend of the 18th/19th so it was right before we were leaving to head down to Cali for Christmas.
I spent the rest of that week preparing ourselves to leave--trying to pack accordingly and under all the weight requirements etc. As it turned out, we were able to travel down with 2 suitcases (1 of them we carried on) and Makaela's car seat. I had my purse and Nathan had a backpack so our traveling was quite light. We were thankful for that as everything is always a little trickier with a baby in tow.

At this point, I'm just going to hop over to a new post about Christmas as a whole :)

No comments: