Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Crazy Hair

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea why (maybe just because I wanted to laugh), I decided to wet Makaela's little brush and comb and comb her hair in all directions and let it dry that way. I took pictures of course, and I definitely feel the need to share them because they are so funny.

On a more sad note, the little red spot under her nose and on the side of her nose are because she pulled one of the baby gates over onto her self (ouchie!!!). It was so sad, but after just a minute of cuddling, she was back to her busyness of scooting around checking everything out. Here's her crazy hair!!!

Yes, just incase you are wondering, her eyes are turning green.
Neither Nathan nor I have green eyes--but its looking like she will.

No comments: