Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

There Were 10 in Bed and the Little One Said... "Roll Over, Roll Over"

The event went something like this... I actually missed the first time she did it. I put her on her tummy and ran to the bathroom real quick and when I came back, Lo and Behold she was lying on her back. I knew there was only one way she could have gotten there so I very excitedly put her back on her tummy and watched her roll over again! Then I thought to myself..."How dumb! Get your camera... hello?!?!" So I again, excitedly put her on her tummy and managed to capture her rolling over!! She did it at least 5 times, and just did it 2 more times for daddy after we got home from church.

I am so amazed... I know its possible for them to roll over this early, but it doesn't seem too common. At least in the "what to expect the first year" book... rolling over is listed under the "may possibly be able to..." for month 3 and she is only 6 1/2 weeks old. I think I made a joke about her walking by the time she's 6 months in my last post... but i'm not sure how much i'm joking. She is such a strong little girl!

So happy I captured this moment to share with you all!!

No comments: