Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Update--The Understatement of the Century!!

Well, after a long hiatus, and after many reminders that "it's been a LONG time since you've blogged", I decided to return to the blogging world. To call this an update would certainly be the understatement of the year, decade, century...maybe even millennium! So, in an effort to do a little "updating" I will do a few posts with pictures from various events in the last 9 months, and then I will make an effort to keep things up to date a little more. I'm sure our family and friends who are far away would appreciate a few more updates on the girly girls. Sorry for my lack in that!!
So, I will start back at Thanksgiving 2011, then Christmas 2011, some snow fun in January 2012, Easter 2012, BABY NORELLE 2012, and then a few recent summer outings we've taken (once I find the camera to download the pictures :)).

Project whirlwind update--commence!!

No comments: