Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

More Sub Stories

I'm not even going to talk about my class last week... they had definitely just come off a 1 week break. That is all that needs to be said. I suppose I could add that 1 of my students was suspended, and 2 were sent to the office with referrals. Good week :) This week though (even though its only monday) has had some funny things. The little boy who I posted about earlier with his "pinp car" gave me another reason to smile today. Before we go to lunch, I call all the children back to the sink to wash their hands. I called this particular boy, but he didn't come. I called him again and he came right over (he didn't hear me the first time). When he got over to the sink, he said "Mrs. F, do you know that when you sit criss cross apple sauce (indian style) and put your fingers together like this (as if you were meditating) it makes you close your eyes and hum?" I couldn't help but smile and say, "yes." He occasionally brings a brief moment of relief and joy into my heart during the school day.

No comments: