Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Wonderland

A little over a week ago, I felt like I was in the midwest.  I was teaching my first graders, and it was snowing outside.  It snowed all morning, but didn't start sticking until about 12:00.  This is the first time Rosamond has had snow like this in 20 years!!  My husband got to come home from work early, which was awesome, and we got to hang out all afternoon and evening.  It kept snowing and snowing... he checked about every 5 minutes to make sure :)  When all was said and done, we had about 4 inches of snow, and Palmdale had 10 or so inches!  Everything (more or less) closed down and we got to enjoy a winter wonderland.  I definitely took pictures to remember this potentially once in a lifetime occasion.

We went outside and took a walk in the snow and threw snowballs (mostly nathan).  I had to often remind him not to eat yellow snow.




1 comment:

Nathan S Board said...

Update your blog! ohh, i guess I can't really talk