Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Updating

I know it has been a long time again since I posted.  I happen to be at my parents where I have access to the internet, and I also have some pictures from recent happenings.  That hasn't happened recently so I thought that I would update you all :)  Back in the beginning of November, Nathan and I had our first experience camping!  We went to El Capitan (north of Santa Barbara) with our friends Brian and Jenna.  We had a great campsite with a really great view of the ocean.  We enjoyed some beautiful sunsets, some great games of uno and sequence, and some great food :)  Here are a few pictures from this adventure:







No comments: